Canadian Dispensary Online (referred to as “Company” or “We”) provides online service to all users on our site. By accessing this site, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions (“Terms”), all applicable laws/regulations and local laws. If you violate these terms, your website access will be terminated immediately and without notice.
USING OUR WEBSITE
You are responsible for having access to the website through the internet. We reserve the right to withdraw or modify the site any time, and we have sole discretion to revise our service and website without notice.
1) Users recognize that the traffic of data through the Internet may cause delays during the download of information from the website and accordingly, it shall not hold the company liable for delays that are ordinary in the course of Internet use.
2) Users further acknowledge and accept that the website will not be available on a continual 24-hour basis due to internet delays, or delays caused by the Company’s upgrading, modification, or standard maintenance of the website.
3) The company will make reasonable efforts to enable the online service to be accessible except for any interruption causes beyond the reasonable company’s control.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1) The Company name, the Company logo, and all related product and service names, designs and slogans, and trademarks of the Company or its affiliates. You may not use such items without the prior written permission of the Company.
2) The Website and functionality, features and contents (including but not limited to all software, material, text, displays, information, online course, images and the design, video and audio, selection and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company and protected by Canadian and international copyright, patent, trademark and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
3) These terms allow you to use the website for your non-commercial use only. There is no title, right, or interest in or to the Website or any content on the Website that is transferred to you, and all rights not explicitly granted, are reserved by the Company.
4) You have not to copy, reproduce, sell or resell, modify, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, download, republish, store or transmit any of the material on the Website.
5) You may not:
- Change or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the website;
- Use any video, photographs, illustrations, graphics, or audio separately from the incidental materials; or
iii. Use or access for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any materials or services available through the Website.
ELIGIBILITY AND OBLIGATIONS
We do not sell this service to children, but only to adults who can purchase the service with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under eighteen (18) years of age, you may use this service only with the involvement and consent of a parent or legal guardian.
You may use the website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Policy. You promise that:
1) You agree to this binding contract with the Company;
2) You will not use the website by any means that violates any applicable local or international law or regulation in any way;
3) You will not send, wittingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material without our agreement;
4) You will not access or use any application, system, service, tool, data, account, network, or content without our authorization;
5) You will not do anything that could impair the website or disturb with others using the site;
6) You will not introduce any viruses, worms, or other material to the site.
If you violate these terms, your access to the site may be immediately terminated without notice.
1) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY PROMISE OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
2) CANADIAN DISPENSARY ONLINE DOES NOT PROMISE AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SITE OR ANY RELATED SERVICES OR CONTENT THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, (ii) THE SERVICE OR SITE WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE ACQUIRED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE RELIABLE OR ACCURATE (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY SERVICES, PRODUCTS, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL YOU PURCHASED OR OBTAINED ON THE SITE WILL SATISFY YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY SOFTWARE ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED.
3) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OBTAINED BY MEANS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS MADE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
4) ANY ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN YOU OBTAINED FROM THE COMPANY OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL NOT CREATE ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
5) ALTHOUGH WE HAVE TRIED TO PROVIDE ACCURATE INFORMATION ON OUR SITE, WE HAVE NOT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION
6) THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE ARE SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE BRITISH COLUMBIA CANADIAN LAW OR REGULATION, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT OF INTERPRETATION.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
REGARDING TO ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT DAMAGE, PUNITIVE, WITHIN THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY OR SOMEONE RELATED TO THE COMPANY ARE NOT LIABLE TO ANY THESE CASES. YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH OR ANY FORM OF DAMAGE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS DUE TO MISUSE, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND ANY RELATED LIABILITY OR RELATED TO THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY WEBSITE REFERENCED OR LINKED FROM THIS WEBSITE. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CLAIMS AND DAMAGES CAUSED BY YOUR MISUSE OF THIS WEBSITE.
In order to access certain services or features of our website, you may be required to create an account, profile, or download software. You agree to:
1) Provide current, truthful, accurate and complete information for registration data, otherwise, the company has a reasonable right to suspend or terminate your accounts and reject current or future use of our service.
2) User accounts, profiles, usernames, and passwords are associated with one user only and you must ensure to never allow access by another person or entity at any time. You are solely responsible for maintaining your account confidentiality, and you must inform us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. The company will not be liable for any related harmful activities.
3) If an account holder would like to cancel their account, please send us a written request to that fact. You have to agree to be responsible and paid in full for all related amounts due and payable before the cancellation date.
If you post user content on our site, we consider all user contents are non-confidential and public. Please do not present any confidential or private information on our site.
If you give us any feedback or ideas, you authorize us to use your feedback for any purpose without any restriction or limitation.
We are not responsible for user behaviour or content submitted by users to our website.
Our website may contain links to third party sites and resources, we are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinion made on any other site linked to this website, you are at your own risk. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without prior notice.
PAYMENTSCanadian Dispensary Online offers paid services or courses for users. We use a third-party payment system. Payment must be received by the company no later than 15 days after an invoice is issued. If we do not receive a payment within 15 days, the invoice becomes past due and we reserve the right to suspend access to the affected accounts and take payment action. Suspension of an account does not relieve the account holder of its obligation to pay for the account. We reserve the right to charge a late fee.
Canadian Dispensary Online reserves the right of any changes in our own discretion at any time. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the website. Your continued use of the site forms your agreement to all such terms and conditions.
WITHIN THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD CANADIAN DISPENSARY ONLINE, AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, OR OTHER PARTNERS, AND RELATED OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES, HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF (A) CONTENT YOU POST, SUBMIT, POST, TRANSMIT OR MAKE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, USER CONTENT, (B) YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THE SERVICE, (C) YOUR CONNECTION TO THE SERVICE, (D) YOUR VIOLATION OF THE TERMS OR AGREEMENT, (E) YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR THE RIGHTS OF ANOTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, (F) YOUR WILFUL MISCONDUCT, OR (G) ANY OTHER PARTY’S ACCESS AND USE OF THE SERVICE WITH YOUR UNIQUE USERNAME, PASSWORD, OR OTHER APPROPRIATE SECURITY CODE. THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT OUR OWN EXPENSE, TO ASSUME THE EXCLUSIVE DEFENCE AND CONTROL OF ANY MATTER FOR WHICH YOU ARE REQUIRED TO INDEMNIFY US AND YOU AGREE TO COOPERATE WITH OUR DEFENCE OF THESE CLAIMS.
GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE
Canadian Dispensary Online reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Please check this page periodically for any updates.
These Terms are governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia, Canada, excluding any conflict of laws rules or principles.
If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be deleted, but the remaining terms will still be fully effective.